Friday, October 25, 2013

People 101 : : Day 25 : : Triple List-Generator

At any given time, I've got 3 lists going. There's one on my desk at home.

A second in my appointment book.

And jottings on a white board I share with my husband that's adhered to the fridge.

{To clarify that last sentence - it's the board that's attached to the fridge.  Not my husband!}

Anyway ... writing stuff down energizes me.  It clears my mind so I can indulge in more important things.  Like meeting up with friends for brunch or lunch or afternoon tea.  Heading outdoors for a much-needed stroll.  Curling up with a good book and a hefty snack.  Wandering around online.  Or zoning out, glued to the latest CHOPPED or DOWNTON ABBEY.

For all us prone-to-be scattered thinkers, lists in any way, shape, or form aren't even an option any more, right?  And you've gotta admit that there's few things in life more satisfying than grabbing that list and crossing off yet another long neglected, finally completed task.  So, before you forgetgrab this pdf and ...

BOOK IT
 
DO IT
 
FIX IT
 
SEE IT
 
READ IT
 
BUY IT 
 
RESEARCH IT

 
*   slightly edited version of a popular January 2011 post   *
 
~     ~     ~    ~     ~
 
The Multiple Giveaways!
Each comment you leave this month puts you in the running for one of the gifts we'll be sharing with our readers on October 31st {9pm eastern, US and Canada only.}  We'll post the list of winners at that time and then it will be 'first come, first choice' for these readers to claim their prizes!  Limit 1 comment/day, please!



2 comments:

  1. Realizing today that when I don't make lists, everything gets jumbled in my head and that can be a little overwhelming. Thanks for sharing this . . . it came to mind today a few days after I read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, that jumble can be more than overwhelming ... I'd be one lost woman without my jottings!

      ;-}

      Delete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...