Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What's Your TO-DO List Look Like?

Weary of feeling guilty every time you think of all that you need to accomplish? Tried list-making in the past and it ended up being a joke?

Join the club!

Noted life coach Valorie Burton shares a few simple, helpful ideas for making your TO-DO list a powerful tool for you ... instead of it being an albatross around your neck!



Good stuff!  And her book, HOW DID I GET SO BUSY? is a great resource to help you in pulling your crazed, out-of-control life all together.


Linda

1 comment:

  1. I bought this book a while ago, but I've been too busy to read it!

    ... I just threw it into my travel bag. Maybe, just maybe I'll find the time to read it.

    I wanted to let you know that my go-to hard-core productivity book of choice is Getting Things Done by David Allen. It's fantastic and has worked wonders. I downloaded it from Audible and listen to it about every 3 months on my iPod. It hasn't addressed why I have so much to do, but it certainly helps me get it all done.

    (sent via email)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...