Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Open the Next Door

If you know me, you know I love to coach! It's in my blood. It's part of who I am. I love working with people who simply need to get unstuck! Asking them the hard questions. Encouraging. Providing resources and accountability.

And yes - it works! Just ask my clients!

So, I was delighted to find another coaching resource yesterday. And you know how I love to share new finds with you!

If you're a coach ... or work with a coach ... or have wanted to get your hands on more coaching resources, check out The Christian Coaching Center. This looks to be a great site to explore many of the niches that coaching embraces - women, wellness, family, career, ministry, groups. Helpful insight on training, research, practice building, marketing ... it's all there.

My challenge for you as the summer stretches before us? Consider using these "lazy days" to move toward that door that has you intrigued ... and see what happens as you begin to open it.

Accompanying you ~
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...