Saturday, November 13, 2010

Well-Prepared For The Nativity?

Driving down the road the other day, I aimlessly turned on the radio - and was lulled out of my November stupor, assaulted with some very loud, obnoxious Christmas song (which had nothing to do with the birth of our Savior).  My immediate instinct was to snap off the radio - which I did! 

It's TOO EARLY for this!

But as I look at the calendar this morning, I realize that Christmas is around the corner.  And on my husband's SATURDAY TO-DO list, he wrote down the word CANDLES.  Which means that today's the day that our Christmas candles will make their way onto the windowsills of our home.

So all that being said, I love these 20 TIPS TO STAY WITHIN YOUR HOLIDAY BUDGET.  Reading this is worth your time. 

And each year I dust off HERE COMES THE NATIVITY.  Since it was written about a decade ago, it seems to have hit home for folks young and old, all over the country.  Permission to utilize this post has been granted to both nursing professionals and ministry leaders, so it's impact seems to be far reaching.   

Take care of your Christmas business now.  The idea is to be well-prepared ... so that those precious days before the celebration of the birth of our Savior will be absolutely, completely all about Him.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...