Sunday, March 15, 2009

From Pen to Paper


"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. You were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your body"
- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.

I'm Yours, Lord. And this frame of flesh and blood which houses my soul is Yours. I give it back to You again - its health, strength, desires, passions, plans, joys, struggles. Its deepest parts that only You can fathom.

Into Your hands I give my body, soul, and mind. And entrust You with all that makes me who I am.

And it's a wonderful place to be. In Your strong, capable, wise hands. I am safe and secure in Your protection.

"O Lord, You have searched me and You know me" - Psalm 139:1. And amazingly, You love me anyway. Thank You.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...