Saturday, November 8, 2008

From Pen to Paper - Psalm 139

Psalm 139 - chock full of beautiful thoughts - words of praise, delight, and thankfulness. And reading in a different version, each nugget of truth takes on a new luster.

How thankful, grateful I am that even though You examine me and know absolutely everything about me, You love me! Your Spirit does not leave. And You place Your hand of blessing on my head. You know me well - everything - my heart's motivations, my activities, my plans, my words. You understand and rejoice in my complexity and You continue to lead me ahead. It just doesn't get any better than that ...

Yes, it is all too wonderful, too lofty for me to attain to. I simply revel in it and am deeply thankful for the full, complete way You love me. As I open myself up to You, You supply everything I need for life and godliness.
I praise You!

~ Adoring Him ~
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...