Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Wednesday with Linda Stoll"

One of the blogs I check out often is Scott Couchenour's Serving Strong.  He's a certified life coach with a heart for ministry leaders ... and if that wasn't good enough, he has a FREE coaching group each Tuesday that you can access by phone.

I'm a big believer that everyone should be in a small group, and every people helper should find a community that will support the calling on their lives.  If you're a ministry leader, please check this out.  What a gift to be able to meet with like-minded souls from the comfort of your office and be authentically real in the midst of the demands of ministry!

I recently had the privilege of being interviewed by Scott.  If you're interested, you can discover a bit about my marriage, hear about the year everything in my world collided, and grab hold of a few lifestyle recommendations that I believe can equip us to serve well and finish strong.  I'm praying that just one person will be encouraged by my story.

Maybe it will be you?

Click here to check out our conversation ...

Linda
 picture by Steve Pepple -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...