Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Yay, Yuko !

GREAT BIG CONGRATS TO THE WINNER OF
 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0802411231?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=0802411231&linkCode=xm2&tag=atthecrossroa-20
 
 
*      *      *
 
the lovely, creative artist
YUKO JONES!
 
She mused ~ This book sounds like a must read for parents.  I struggle with this everyday.  While I refuse to introduce my 6yo to video games (I think many of his friends play them on an iPad, Kindle etc.), my boys watch TV everyday more than I'd like to admit.
 
Didn't win?
{sigh} 
 
 
The next giveaway? 
A little devotional for couples.  Coming soon!
 

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Thank you so much! You know I needed it - I'm thrilled xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! It looks like a great book :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw ... you're a good sport, Anita! What a sweetheart you are ...

      ;-}

      Delete
  3. Sounds like Yuko really needs this with young boys to raise in a world that's wired like crazy! Thanks for being the generous and sweet soul that you are, Linda! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did we make it through the parenting years without a huge array of books and websites and resources, my friend?

      Life was simpler then, wasn't it.

      And He was always there, whispering discernment and grace. I'm pretty sure no resource begins to match up with His presence!

      ;-}

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to Yuko! I know she'll really enjoy it. Whether I win or not, it's just fun to be a part of the party!
    Happy Thursday :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...