Friday, October 24, 2014

Goodies * autumn nesting delights

 THE TWO WINNERS OF A COPY OF
MYQUILLYN SMITH'S
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0310337909?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=0310337909&linkCode=xm2&tag=atthecrossroa-20

 ARE
 
Carla
@
 
&

Betty
@ 
Wise-Hearted

Congrats, ladies! 

If you didn't win {sniff, sniff}, you can buy your copy here.

AND

Every reader who left a comment on an autumn nesting delights house party post
receives a FREE 30 minute blog coaching session by phone!

Yes, FREE.

What's blog coaching?

Whether your blog is lagging, flying high,
or you're thinking hard about starting your own online space,
I'd love to ask you the questions to help YOU discover
where you might want to go in this next season!

Email me to set up your FREE session!

//

the house party overview
intro
{on not being a party pooper}

day 1  *  housewarming
{ a Psalm & a swing}

day 2  *  transitions
{navigating the uncertainty}

day 3  *  feathering
{I so loved writing this}

day 4  *  wildflowers
{life's fragile}

day 5  *  makeover
{your hands down favorite}

day 6  *  scones
{yum}

day 7  *  dwell
{the biggest sabbath celebration}

day 8  *  slumber
{sleep tight}

day 9  *  wardrobe
{the most fun conversation}

day 10  *  builders
{wisdom living}

day 11  *  pets
{quack}

day 12  *  haven
{a most important invitation}


It's been a blast!  

And coming in the next few weeks ... 2 family-focused book giveaways!

 
If you enjoyed the party, I sure hope you'll subscribe!

10 comments:

  1. I NEVER win anything--OH WAIT--did I forget to leave a comment??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sniff sniff ... so sorry ... but that blog coaching offer's on the table, friend!

      have a super weekend ...

      ;-}

      Delete
  2. Linda,
    What a sweet giveaway....I need help with decorating but first I told myself I need to finish this online class I'm taking....oh, and sort and declutter :) Blessings to you and yours this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorting, decluttering, decorating? What fun as the cooler weather descends! Enjoy, my friend, enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Congrats Carla and Betty. I own a copy myself and love it! Congrats Linda on completing the series. It's been fun following along with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you had a good time here, Yuko. I had a ball pulling the whole thing together ...

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. Okay, does that include me? You know I want to chat with you again but thinking since I've had my free session I should pay you for the next one! One I need to schedule with you soon. Hope you are having a lovely Saturday. And wishing you a blessed Sunday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely FREE, girlfriend! My gift to say 'thanks' for partying with us here!

      YAY!

      Just shoot me a quick email when you're ready to roll and we'll do it!

      Blessings, friend ...

      Delete
    2. Oh YAY! I will get an email out to you soon. So blessed to call you, friend. And so enjoy partying with you here. :)

      Delete
    3. Cool! It'll be good to connect again.

      Delete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...