Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Gift of Enough

http://www.pinterest.com/kateconner/10-things-enough/

The winner of a copy of Kate Conner's ENOUGH ~ 10 things we should be telling teenage girls
 is the lovely and creative Yuko Jones of Northfield Gate


Congrats to you, my friend! 
And thanks to all who took a minute or two to leave a kind, thought-filled word this past week.

Need the warm hug of some encouraging words by other mamas who've been there ...
and survived to tell the story?  Click here for a must-see video.  And grab your tissues on the way.

I bet you don't know these 3 words your teen longs to hear.

And head over there to read the 4 choices you must make if your teen / young adult doesn't share your faith.  

Didn't win?  You can buy ENOUGH right here.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I won!!! Thank you so much Linda. I'm thrilled! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I love giving away goodies! Please email me your address, ok?

      Hugs!

      Linda@CreeksideMinistries.com

      Delete
  2. Thanks for coming by my silly post. I saw that food groups thing on FB and had to share it because those are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steak and BBQ in a food group? I can't resist!

      Glad you came by, Grantham! Keep on cookin' up a storm there, girl!

      ;-}

      Delete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...