Monday, July 7, 2014

Ready . Set . Coach !

Wow, my friends . . . 

I am SO EXCITED to announce that blog coaching is finally HERE!

I've been a certified life coach for 12 years.  And a blogger for more than 5.  I'm rolling all this experience into a fresh, cutting edge offering for all you blogging types who'd benefit from joining forces with a fellow sojourner who truly hears where you're coming from ... and has the skills to help get you where you yearn to go.

You'll find scads of coaches out there who promise to help you turn your site into a real moneymaker.  Or teach you the tricks to getting thousands of followers or utilize the latest technology with all kinds of e-books and podcasts, videos and a host of pre-packaged one-size-fits-all programs.

That's not what blog coaching is around here.  We're talking about a professional 1-1 coaching relationship that is personally crafted to be uniquely yours alone.   

Practical.  Encouraging.  Challenging.  Fun.  And very thought-provoking. 

And because our blogs reflect the heart of who we are, I specialize in asking you the hard questions that help you ~

Evaluate your current online space
 
Discover your irresistible message and your target audience

Envision a compelling space that reflects your creative giftedness
 
 Visualize the impact of your community 1 year from now
 
Itemize your top 3 challenges
 
Map out your 30 day game plan
 
Discern where God is in the middle of it all
 
Here's what a few bloggers are saying after ONE session ~
 
'I LOVED our phone session.  I put down the phone feeling so much stronger and focused. 
What a gift you have to bring out clarity.  Yay!  I'm going to spend some time thinking
about all the wonderful things we talked about, and hopefully come out a better blogger.
God bless you!'

 
*
 
'Thank you, Linda, so much for your help and encouragement.  I am excited to implement those changes ... and on the way to work, it's no coincidence that I heard Matthew West's song,
"Do Something!"  Very timely!  I really needed our conversation today.  God bless!'

*

'I really appreciated your ability to tell through my voice that the linkup was no longer bringing me the joy it originally did.  It felt good to admit that out loud and allow myself to know that is okay.'

*

'You've given me a lot to work with, and I truly appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts, wisdom, and experience.  Truly, one sees further from the shoulders of a giant.'
 

For $59, you'll get a coaching package that includes 30 minutes of coaching by phone AND 1 week of unlimited email interaction.  After that initial week, your future packages are discounted to $49 ... and some fun opportunities for FREE coaching will be yours to claim!

Ready to see if we're a match?  Just shoot me an email.  We'll line up a time to chat for 15 minutes so you can discover if our partnership would work for you.  The call is FREE and there's no obligation.

That fall blogging kick-off is not far off.  Are you ready to use these lazy days of summer to take your online community to the next level?  I'm ready to roll if you are ...


 
> sharing the big news with Kristen

14 comments:

  1. How exciting, Linda. After our 30 minutes together I know this will bless many bloggers. I will want to plan something with you but I need to give thought to timing. Maybe end of year to give thought to how I kick-off a new year? I will think on it. I'm not sure if I will have a Friday Randomness post this week but I will be sure to mention this in a post soon to help spread the word. Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes all it takes to get unstuck or grab hold of a new vision is a simple conversation or two. Thanks for helping me get the word out, Beth!

      I so appreciate your encouraging heart and your supportive words.

      ;-}

      Delete
  2. What an interesting idea! I bet you are amazing as you always have great insight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1 + 1 + THE ONE = some huge game-changing AHA moments!

      ;-}

      Delete
  3. Wishing you a blessed new venture, Linda! You've already inspired me in so many ways, and I know you will reach countless others through your ever patient, careful listening and your Spirit-led words of wisdom and encouragement. You never know where God might lead. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for these kind words! And please know that I am as committed as ever to counseling as well ...

      God is good! And I am grateful ...

      Delete
  4. I know your work will bless many, Linda! You definitely have the gift of encouragement; I'm thankful for the ways you've encouraged me over and over. May the Lord bless this ministry of yours in mighty ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a sweetheart, Lisa. Your affirmations are a blessing to me. YOU are a blessing to me! I'm so thankful you're part of this community ...

      Hugs.

      Delete
  5. So excited for you, Linda! You are already a success and I know that that will continue to be a reality for you!

    I've been tempted to frame that last comment you left me, dear one. I can't tell you how it encourages my heart. Thank you.

    You're in my prayers this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad God's caused our paths to cross and that we get to do community together, June ...

      You truly bring joy when you come to call!

      ;-}

      Delete
  6. How exciting! You're going to bless many people with your gift! Looking forward to hearing more about it :) ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm aiming for a monthly special feature ... and some special surprises along the way!

      ;-}

      I'm glad you're comin' along for the ride, Yuko!

      Delete
  7. Hi Linda! I'm so excited to lay eyes on you finally! Thank you for putting up the photo with this fun new adventure. I know that you'll be great at this, because I have personal experience with your coaching. You have such gifts of encouragement and gentle insight to help bring out new ideas. You're a natural girl!
    You are in my prayers,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just say that me and the camera have never had an especially flattering relationship! But we are who we are ... and the deer-in-the-headlights look doesn't seem to be making an appearance in this shot!

      I blame it on the trauma of those huge blinding 1950s flashbulbs from my childhood.

      8-}

      Sigh.

      Your words are sweet, Ceil. I'm encouraged.

      Delete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...