Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Invitation to an Online Journaling Workshop

I'm a big fan of journaling. 

There are times along the way when this penning of deepest thoughts and emotions on lined paper was a safe, sane lifeline in the stormiest of seas.  Other seasons it's been a pathway to rich celebration and deepest rejoicing.  Always, it's been an intimate conversation with the Lover of my soul.  On occasion I've shared selected writings because I truly believe that this investment of valuable time and focused energy can be a pivotal key to healing, growth, and wisdom. 

What I know for sure is that I wouldn't be who I am, where I am, and doing what I do without this significant spiritual discipline.  Period.

So when I heard about Sheila Kimball's Heart's Cry Journaling Workshop, I just had to smile.  'Cause I know that journaling interlaced with a safe community can be such a powerfully sweet combination that has the ability to propel you onward and upward.

A self-described 'wounded healer,' Sheila's a sweetheart and I am truly delighted to send you her way.  This gifted writer pens from deep within her soul and her interactions with kindred sisters have blessed many, face to face and online.    

This private Facebook community begins on January 31st and it's freeYes, FREE!  Head over to Sheila's place to meet her and check out the details.  With my blessings, friends ...



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Please let me know how this goes, Sheila. Can't wait to hear!

      ;-}

      Delete
    2. Hello Linda! We share a passion for journaling. ;-) I also represent an online journaling platform that I would love to share with you. Are you open to a quick call next week? Be well. I love the work you are doing in the world. - Carla

      Delete
    3. Hi Carla - Thanks for your kind words. Please shoot me a quick email, ok?
      Linda@CreeksideMinistries.com

      Blessings ...

      Delete
  2. Okay, I've been riding the fence on this but seeing your post here about it again, I'm in. :) Just emailed Sheila for instructions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You'll sure be bringing alot to the table! So cool to see sisters connect ...

      ;-}

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited! Doing the "happy dance" at my desk!! Signing up right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the 3rd woman today who's mentioned to me that she's either going to do this or is strongly considering it! And I'm so happy you're going to be joining this group. Looks to be a life-changing experience. Please let me know how it works for you, ok?

      Delete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...