Sunday, October 13, 2013

People 101 : : Day 13 : : Praisin' Lad



'Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.

I will praise You as long as I live, and in Your name I will lift up my hands.

My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise You.

On my bed I remember You; I think of You through the watches of the night.

Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings.

My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me.'
- Psalm 63:3-8
 
 
~     ~     ~     ~     ~

The Multiple Book Giveaways!
Each comment you leave this month puts you in the running for one of the books we'll be sharing with our readers on October 31st {9 pm eastern, US and Canada only}.  We'll post the list of winners at that time and then it will be 'first come, first choice' for these readers to claim their prizes!  Limit 1 comment/day, please!  

Subscribe to the Blog

8 comments:

  1. Great clip! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pretty much says it all!

    Thanks for sharing this joy-filled minute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing how much praise you can pack into a minute!

      ;-}

      Delete
  3. How precious and heartfelt!! Thank you for posting this <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love this little guy?!!

      ;-}

      Thanks for dropping by this evening, Barb ... always good to see you!

      Delete
  4. You know, Linda, I've had my head in all the "fog of London" and just now remembered that you're doing this 31 Days series ... so I see that have some catching up to do! Lots of topics that sound very interesting, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, enjoy wandering around! And happily, none of these posts are going anywhere!

      ;-}

      Delete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...