Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Grieving with Oklahoma . . .

 
 
'I remember my affliction and my wandering,
the bitterness and the gall.
 
I well remember them,
and my soul is downcast within me.
 
Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
 
Because of the Lord's great love
we are not consumed,
for His compassions never fail.
 
They are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness.
 
I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for Him.'
- Lamentations 3:19-24
 
 
 
What to say to your kids?  A bit of counsel as you work through this together.
 
And you can help in Jesus' name.  Go here ...
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am definitely going to head over to that link. So many tragedies this past year!! My heart breaks for the families :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lamentations says it all ... but I so appreciate you stopping by this morning, Laurel ...

      Linda

      Delete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...