Monday, March 4, 2013

Tunnel Vision

 
I'd think it's fair to say that you're not the only one who's anxiously peered ahead at that light at the end of the long, unending tunnel.  And wondered ... is that a glimmer of hope and rescue and freedom?  Or is it a train barreling down right at me?
 
Truth be told, there's only one way out of the tunnel and that's through it.  And sad to say, it's rare gift to find another who will boldly, bravely walk with us, side by side right through to the end, bitter or otherwise.
 
But one thing we all share.  We do have a Protector who promises to stick closer than a brother, who won't change like shifting shadows or abandon us and head the other way when the going gets tough.
 
Even if we don't have the vaguest idea of what's at the end of the dark and scary place, He does.  And that is oh-so-good-enough for me ...
 

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't want to go through a tunnel without Him! He's a lamp to my feet when it gets super dark! Thanks for encouraging us to turn to Him, Linda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't, I won't, I refuse to go through the dark places without Him, Beth ...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...