Thursday, January 24, 2013

She Opened the Mail and . . .

I love when former clients reach out and reconnect!  The story below popped into my inbox one recent afternoon, a sweet surprise, a cause to give praise.  When I asked the writer for permission to share this little miracle, she replied,

'Absolutely.  The past year I've been posting on Facebook stories like this and my own personal thoughts.  I want to use FB to positively help others and I'm brutally honest in my posts.  If I can give 1 person hope or at least the knowledge that someone understands what they are going thru, then I've made my experiences positive!'
 
I know for sure that in this economy, she is not alone.  And maybe, just maybe, you might be prompted to fill an envelope or two of your own, and discover the joys of being a secret blesser ...


I wanted to share a quick story with you ... I am still in tune to God and every now and then He does something to show me that even tho certain things in my life are not going as I would like, He is still with me and cares.

Last week was a tough week!  All day Thursday I was thinking about restaurant food.  I'm so darn sick of "food pantry" stuff.   If I see any more rice, pasta, canned fruit, etc....

Anyway, I knew Thursday I was going home to a meal of chicken and rice (sigh) and I kept thinking how nice it would be to just go out sometimes.  I was down all day and driving home.  When I opened the mail there was a card for me and in it was a gift certificate for Red Lobster. 

Needless to say, I lost it!!  God hasn't forgotten me and He wanted to remind me.  It's just not time for the rest to fall into place..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...