Wednesday, January 16, 2013

On Excellence . . .

'So many people are afraid of not getting the credit they deserve.  But here's the thing: Excellence cannot be hidden.  You don't have to tell someone you're an excellent salesman; simply make your pitch and show them.  If you have to tell someone that you're such an amazing preacher, then I wonder how good you really are. 
 
The people who are truly excellent do not have to tell anyone because their talent speaks for itself.  If you are doing your best and striving for excellence, then there is nothing to worry about.  No one can steal your credit or exceptional performance.  It speaks for itself.'
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is a great reminder, Linda. I often worry about my efforts, but God continually reminds me that the results are in His hands. It's a hard thing to trust Him in this. I need to grow in my faith, but there's wisdom in letting our work speak for us. Thanks for sharing this profound and practical insight today, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that when all is said and done, He's the One who's orchestrated anything of worth and value.

    Always appreciate your insights, Beth - here or there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great thought! So true and beautifully put. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, my online artist friend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...