Saturday, January 12, 2013

He's In the Center of It


 
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Where can I flee from Your presence?
If I go up to the heavens You are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, You are there.
 
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there Your hand will guide me,
Your right hand will hold me fast.
 
If I say, 'Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,'
even the darkness will not be dark to You;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to You.
- Psalm 139:7-12.
 


10 comments:

  1. What sweet joy and assurance this truth brings... no where to run or hide, He Is here, there, everywhere.

    Thanks for noticing the beauty that surrounds my home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that sweet joy and assurance is what we so long for ... thank you, firefly friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the reassurance of this scripture! God is always with us! "Even the darkness is not dark to him". Thank u Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reminding us that He is with us. Sometimes, the devil tries to make us forget by throwing so man obstacles before us. But, HE promised, "Lo, I am with you always".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always with us, never leaving or changing, always in the center of our lives ... a certain blessed assurance is ours because of Christ's love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much needed today, thank you & God bless this ministry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love stopping by your blog.
    You have a wonderful and blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting me know that the blog is blessing you ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. In my Bible(s), the words "light" and "Light" are always circled. It is one of my favorite aspects or our world and the entrance into heaven.

    Thank you. Just made me grin...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hear you about the LIGHT, Cary Jo ...!

    ReplyDelete

So ... whatcha thinkin', friend?

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...