Wednesday, December 19, 2012

10 Last Minute Homespun Creations

I am nesting. 
 
It's what I aim to do each year the days before Christmas.  I am home, I seldom head out the door except for a brief walk or to check the mail.  I putter and rest and reflect.  I read and write and bake.  I journal and wrap gifts and connect with the ones I love.
 
          And then rest some more.   
 
The hustle and bustle of the mall's not for me.  I stopped by a week ago and left after about an hour, dazed and exhausted, with not a gift in hand.  The shopping's pretty much long been done {remember Christmas shopping on Halloween?} and most of that has been done online.
 
So if you're home, too, and still need just a bit of inspiration and maybe one more gift or two, you might like to try your hand at one of these 10 homespun creations that I've scooped up in my online travels.  Some look to be easy, others a bit more ambitious.
 
And maybe you'll start a new tradition ... a family Christmas Craft Night? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Click on the title of each craft for the how-to's.  Have fun ... and remember what The Nester always says: 'It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful!'
 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. So many cute ideas!! Thanks for sharing the post from today's 'creative Christmas' series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm inspired ... for next year! I already know what I'm going to be making for my friends in 2013!

    ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect way to spend the last few days before Christmas. Peacefully, creatively.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Peacefully, creatively' ... you nailed it, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing my music page wreath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina - I so appreciate your artistic flair and creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...