Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 Days to Awesome Relationships : : Day 3 : : Your Who's Who List

"How they handle our vulnerabilities, secrets, and deepest fears is precisely what gives our friends such remarkable power, in ways both magnificent and terrifying."

Out of all the people in your world ...
  Who can you be your most authentic self with?

Who gets you laughing 'til the tears start to roll?

  Who has the courage to speak the hard truth to you?

  Who's your biggest cheerleader?

  Who has seen you at your absolute worst - and still loves you?

Who'd be there in 10 minutes if you hit bottom?
  Who's got your back?

  Who models Christ for you?
  And ... who do you bless?

*   *   *

Don't forget the October 31st giveaway of a $25 Applebee's gift card and a $10 i-tunes gift card!
Leave a comment to enter!

Click here for the links to each of the 31 posts.

6 comments:

  1. Are you in trouble if you don't have answers for some of the questions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No trouble at all! These are simply good food for thought questions that help us evaluate who's in our lives and what they bring to the table. And maybe prompt us to show gratitude and appreciation to them.

    I think the most important question is that last one ... where we look in the mirror to see how we are blessing and encouraging others!

    Keep me posted ... and thanks for your honesty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep you posted. These questions were hard and hurt a little when I realized everyone around me has faded away. I read some other things on your website and almost lost it. The question about what is it like to be married to you? I put that into perspective about what is it like to be friends with you, to know you, to live up to your expectations? I had to swallow real hard. I will be following you on this 31 day journey and probably longer as you have said many things that I really need to hear! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's keep journeying together! I so appreciate you dialoguing with me, with us ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure one person in my life is all these things, but I can think of at least one person in answer to each question.
    In reality, I think only God could be the answer to them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, Elizabeth ... different people meet different needs in different seasons!

    There's alot to be said for 'not putting all your eggs in one basket.' I am thankful for the variety of friends God has brought onto my path along the way.

    But when all is said and done, only HE can meet the deepest needs of our souls! Knowing that takes the pressure off.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...