Sunday, October 14, 2012

31 Days of Awesome Relationships : : Day 14 : : A Scripture Lullaby



'God is our refuge and strength,
an ever present help in trouble ...
Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.
The Lord almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress'
- Psalm 46:1, 10-11.


*       *       *

Download a free Scripture lullaby here.


 
Don't miss the chance to win
a $25 Applebee's gift card or a $10 i-tunes gift card!
Each comment you leave this month puts you in the running for this October 31st giveaway!
 

Click here for the links to each of the 31 posts.
Subscribe to the blog at The Delivery on the top right and future posts will come directly to you!



6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I have never heard of scripture lullabys before. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful I borrowed the youtube version and put it on my facebook 'page' it is just a soft reminder for us all to be still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to be a baby to be soothed by God's Word and gentle music. I'm using this with my women's workshop group ... and we love it!

    Thanks for sharing a bit of your Sunday evening with us, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your very beautiful 'lullaby' post and of course that includes one of my favorite verses, "Be still and know that I am God." That is the verse that is on the back of my quilt. I couldn't help but remember the day that my friend presented it to me just last summer when she and her husband came for their vacation.

    Another friend had written that verse on the quilt and she knew that it was one of my favorites. Each one of the blossoms on that quilt reminds me of one of the ladies that I have been privileged to know because of our Women's Bible Study Groups.

    {via email}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom - those women sure are blessed to have your gentle warmth in their lives ... especially the young ones who've never experienced a godly woman's care.

    Thank you for continuing to reach out, right and left, showing Christ's compassion and mercy!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Linda! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...