Friday, September 7, 2012

An Invitation to NY's Mid-Hudson Valley Women ...

You are invited to
SACRED RHYTHMS - A CHRISTIAN WOMEN'S WORKSHOP
5 Thursday Evenings
October 11th - November 8th, 2012  
7 - 8:30 pm

What?
Are you stressed to the max ... and autumn's barely begun?  Has Christian Fatigue Syndrome hit you hard?  Or maybe your relationship with God has grown stale, with your hit-or-miss devotional life prompted out of guilt, and your prayers an occasional, desperate SOS.  This is the time to connect with other women who are in the same boat!  In a relaxed, non-judgmental, joy-filled setting, we'll become acquainted with compelling, creative tools that will refresh your body and soul, drawing you into a deeper relationship with Christ ... including the practices of solitude and silence, journaling, Biblical meditation, and sabbath rest.

Where?
Creekside Ministries   23 Sandi Drive - Lower Level   Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

Who?
The workshop is led by Linda Stoll, a board certified pastoral counselor, certified life coach, and experienced group facilitator.

Fee?
$159 includes 5 Thursday evening 90 minute group sessions, your copy of 'Sacred Rhythms' by Ruth Haley Barton, and all materials.

How?
Enrollment is LIMITED!  Register today at Linda@CreeksideMinistries.com or 845.298.0710.  50% of fee is due upon registration with remainder to be paid at 1st session.

Previous group participants say ...
This was a very helpful group ... the trust & sharing that developed in this small, intimate group of lovely ladies was incredible.
N - Hopewell Junction
I felt God's presence during our group.  Led by the Holy Spirit, Linda created a safe environment for me ... The group was well worth the investment of time & money because I gained wisdom, insight, & practical application from the Bible.  Participating in Linda's group was one of the best things I have done for myself.
S - Kingston
Attending a group was well beyond my comfort zone & I attended the first meeting with much fear.  As the weeks passed, the fear was overshadowed with appreciation for the acceptance I received in the group & the empathy I felt for others ... I was blessed by this.
K - LaGrangeville

*  Thank you for helping me get the word out by sharing this invitation on your Facebook page, forwarding this link via email, or contacting me for flyers to post at your church. 
I hope you'll be joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...