Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Gleaning From The 13

I'd like you to meet some extraordinary men and women!  Leaders in their fields, they have played a significant role in shaping and informing my professional worldview.  Their inspirational books are on my shelves, I keep up-to-date with their blogs and newsletters, and use their excellent resources with my clients.

I've had the privilege of sitting under the teaching and guidance of many of these trailblazers at retreats, conferences, seminars, and webinars.  Along the way, I've shaken a few hands, exchanged emails back and forth with several, and received communion from one.  Each brief connection was gracious, warm, and sincere.  And though I'll never meet most of them personally, I like to think of them as my mentors! 

Please click on their names to visit their websites and I think you'll see why.  Or head to The Seek & Find search box in the right hand column, type in a name, and glean from their wisdom in previous Creekside posts.

 SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINES & MINISTRY LEADERSHIP


LIFE COACHING


BOUNDARIES


COUNSELING & LIFE COACHING


COUNSELING & SPIRITUAL DIRECTION


MARRIAGE


Shannon Ethridge
WOMEN'S SEXUALITY


MINISTRY LEADERSHIP


 ANGER MANAGEMENT


PARENTING



RELATIONSHIPS & FORGIVENESS

 
GRATITUDE
 
 

2 comments:

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...