Monday, June 4, 2012

A Speed Cleaning Challenge

I don't know about you, but anything with the words SPEED and CLEANING linked together works for me!  There's so much of life to experience each day ... and I really don't want to spend a whole lot of energy going from room to room with a dust cloth and vacuum in hand.

Don't get me wrong - I appreciate the haven my home has become.  And, yes, things are usually picked up and look fairly presentable.  But at any given time you'll usually be able to find at least one room layered with dust and/or clutter just begging for attention.

Please tell me I'm not the only one!

So I drop by Melissa's blog often for a bit of inspiration.  And I like when things come in easy to handle steps.  Are you ready for a bit of a challenge - like adopting just one of these speed cleaning tips each week for the next 7 weeks?

1.  Get your daily routines down.

2.  Dress for success!

3.  Stay focused.

4.  Keep cleaning supplies in convenient location.

5.  Clean as you go.

6.  Clean in a logical order.

And my favorite, #7, Lighten your load!

Need a bit more inspiration?  Here's Clutter 101, 201, and 301!

I think I'm feeling just a bit motivated right about now ...
Linda

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for sharing about my post today!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to share the blogs I personally enjoy with my own readers!

    Thanks for dropping in and saying 'hi,' Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a giving person, Linda, to share the space with other bloggers like this.

    And I love anything that has to do with organization!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, there is something about organization that draws me in. Maybe it's because so much of our lives are craziness and chaos, and it's easier and much more fun to sort through our stuff than examine the disarray in our souls?

    I'm thinking one reflects the other ...

    Thanks for dropping by, Scott!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...