Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lisa's Plea

God, come off the paper.

Challenge, wreck, show that You are real.

Break away the perceptions of You and be so much more.

May every sense become heightened by Your greatness,

Every conviction be stirred,

Every belief be strengthened,

Every fear be given over,

Every sin be confessed and doubt fade away.

Be bigger than I know, lovelier than I see, sweeter than I remember.

Do something new.

Amen.

I so appreciate Lisa's blog posts ... and can only whisper a hearty AMEN to her heartfelt plea that our Creator, Redeemer, and Friend be ever more vibrant and powerful in our lives.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...