Friday, June 15, 2012

Just Shine, Part Deux

I've just gotta admit that this is the song that was running back and forth between my mind and heart when I typed in the words from Matthew 5:6 for yesterday afternoon's Just Shine post!

'... let your light shine before men,
that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.'
- Matthew 5:6 -


Shine
Make 'em wonder what you've got
Make 'em wish that they were not
On the outside looking bored
Shine
Let it shine before all men
Let'em see good works, and then
Let'em glorify the Lord
- Newsboys -

Crank up that volume! 
And where are those grandchildren when their grandma wants to dance?
Linda

P.S.  Sorry, Mom & Dad - this will not be one of your favorite posts!

4 comments:

  1. Who needs a dance partner? Dance alone and give praise to the Lord while singing as loudly as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And dance I did this afternoon! Not quite sure if I can dance and sing at the same time, though!!!

    So appreciate hearing from you again, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROCK ON AND SHINE!!!!!!! How encouraging it is to see a concert like that with thousands feeling the same love for God that I feel. it gives me the goose bumps.

    P.S. where are my grandpuppies when I want to dance

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's time to go to another concert ... I'm feeling it in my bones!

    Thanks, Carol!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...