Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Hope Is In You, Lord

The video of the song ...


The lyrics of the song ...

The story behind the song ...


The devotional written for the song ...

Living the song with my family in 2010 ... 

"Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for His compassions never fail. 

They are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness. 

I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for Him.'

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him,
to the one who seeks Him;

It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord"
- Lamentations 3:21-26.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...