Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Kids Said It Best

I heard all about this powerfully compelling "ad" shown recently at an NFL game, and then spotted it over at Brent Carl's blog this week. 

You can read sponsor Focus on the Family's perspective here

But I think the kids say it best ...



"A Little Child Shall Lead Them" ~
Linda

"The rain and snow come down from the heavens and stay on the ground to water the earth.  They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry.  It is the same with My word.  I send it out, and it always produces fruit.  It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it"
- Isaiah 55:10-11 {NLT}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...