Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Romans 8 : 28 Postcard

"Dearest Child,

Everything in your life can be used as a part of My plan for good.  Yes, even the bad things.  Even the very situation that you think is intolerable or hopeless or unredeemable.  Trust Me.  This thing, too, will work together for your good and My glory.

How is that possible?  It is possible because you love Me, because you have been called to walk in My ways, and you have answered yes to that call.  Even now I am in the process of drawing good from the bad.  I am committed to taking whatever evil comes into your life and bringing good out of it.

ALL THINGS WILL WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD.  NOT JUST SOME, BUT ALL. 

Even your own failures and faults and areas of sin are opportunities for Me to work.  Commit them to Me.  Confess them.  Put them under the blood of My Son. Even these things will give you cause to praise Me.

Trust Me in this,
God"
- from POSTCARDS FROM HEAVEN by Claire Cloninger 

"We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God:
those who are called according to His purpose"
- Romans 8:28.

Carrying this promise ... for myself and others ~
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...