Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The 2 Week Challenge

What-Went-Well Exercise
{The Three Blessings}

“Every night, set aside 10 minutes before you go to sleep. Write down three things that went well today and why they went well. You may use a journal or your computer to write about the events, but it is important that you have a physical record of what you wrote.

The three things need not be earthshaking in importance.

Next to each positive event, answer the question, “Why did this happen?”

Writing about why the positive event in your life happened may seem awkward at first, but please stick with it. It will get easier.”
- Martin Seligman from the book, FLOURISH.

Are you ready to take
The 2 Week Challenge?  All I ask is that you follow these simple steps for 14 days.  And then head back to this post and leave a comment on how your life was impacted ...   

I'd love to hear from you! 

Ready, Set, Go ~
Linda

- illustration by miss mippy -

No comments:

Post a Comment

* * * HELP! * * *

> WHERE'D MY COMMENT GO?
Your kindhearted musings come straight to my inbox and then I post them.

> I CAN'T SEEM TO LEAVE A COMMENT!
Send your thoughts to me via email at Linda@CreeksideMinistries.com and I'll post them for you!

Looking forward to hearing what YOU have to say ...
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...