Thursday, August 19, 2010

Resume S.O.S.

I came upon Blue Sky Resumes as I paged through a magazine recently.  I spotted their BEFORE and AFTER shots of one woman's re-designed resume (I love BEFORE and AFTER pictures!) and was truly impressed with the eye-catching difference in presentation.  I love their top-notch, upbeat website with its free 10 day email course, heaps of helpful resources and fascinating resume samples, and insightful blog. 

When it comes to the job market, putting your best foot forward (on the printed page, online, and in person) says volumes about you and what you are able to bring to the workplace.  

Looking for employment ... or considering a change of venue?  Don't pass this site by!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...