Friday, July 23, 2010

Held

... the words to a song that a dear friend gave me 5 years ago float relentlessly through my mind this morning ..."and to know that the promise was when everything fell we'd be held ..."

So I am trusting that You, oh Lord, will hold us with Your mighty arms.  Especially when we are too weak and weary to reach up to You.  I know, without a doubt, that "the eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms" {Deuteronomy 33:27}.

This is Moses' benediction to his people before he heads off to meet God.  These are Your words of blessing for me and for those I love today.


This is what it really means to be held ~
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the thought that when we don't have the strength to hold on, He is still holding us. Always. Thanks, Linda.

    ~A

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...