Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Bit Insecure?


My clients are talking about Beth Moore's new book, SO LONG, INSECURITY: YOU'VE BEEN A BAD FRIEND TO US.  Insecurity is a huge issue for many women I talk with ... and putting a name on what they've been wrestling with for years is pivotal in launching the battle against this insidious assault to who we are in Jesus Christ.

Check out CHRISTIANITY TODAY'S interview with Beth here.  And then curl up with an excerpt of the book here.

Linda

"Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you.  I have called your name.  You're mine." - Isaiah 43:1 {The Message}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...