Friday, April 30, 2010

Alexa's Contest!


I am loving this picture of our granddaughter, Alexa, as she celebrates her 1st birthday!  And I'm so excited about partying with her this weekend, that I've got one of Tim's hand-crafted wooden puzzles for the winner of the best caption for this picture!

Signed and dated, the puzzle is 12" x 12", with 19 walnut pieces in a pine case.  It's wrapped and waiting to be claimed for your little one's toy shelf ... or your church nursery ... or a non-profit that works with kids ... or the next baby shower you attend.


To enter the contest, simply hit the comment link below, and leave your caption!  Enter as often as you want, and please be sure to include your name!  Contest ends on Friday, May 7th at 7 pm, Eastern time!

Delighting in God's goodness ~
Linda

FRIDAY NIGHT, MAY 7th UPDATE! 
Thanks to those who entered Alexa's Contest! 
The name drawn from "the hat" is Jennifer D. 

6 comments:

  1. "Where's Grandpa? I want to give him a big kiss!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smurf.... tastes like chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think they'll notice that little bit of icing missing off the cake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. The proof is in the picture. You are what you eat - eat blue frosting and you get blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...a little bit of pink, a little of blue, a touch of yellow, and white...Oooh...I just can't wait to be a rainbow when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...