Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Things We Did Not Intend ... Things We Did Not See"

"Journaling has been an important discipline for me because it puts concrete form to my internal conversation. Even though I process internally, recording my thoughts on paper brings further clarity and coherence ...

There is a mysterious, spiritual component in writing. We may start writing our words but then find that our words are being written for us. We may find we are in the midst of an encounter with God, writing things we did not intend, discovering things we did not see."
- McHugh -

Loving the pursuit of this spiritual discipline that leads me to the One who knows and loves me best ... Jesus ~
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...