Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ready to Curl Up with a New Book?

MID-WINTER BOOK CONTEST!

"Do you have important decisions to make regarding family, career, ministry? Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed with daily choices that sap your strength?

The 10 Best Decisions a Woman Can Make encourages you to tap into God's power and grace in fresh and new ways.

Find your place in His plan as you:

> gain confidence regarding the value of your time and efforts

> stop pleasing people and start pleasing God

> find a positive place to direct your creativity, energy, and enthusiasm

> assess your strengths and weaknesses, skills and talents

> realize how precious you are to the Lord"

ENTER THIS CONTEST NOW!

1. Click on the comment link right below this post.

2. Look for the Leave Your Comment box on the right side of the page. Type your thoughts there.

3. Go to Choose Your Identity. Click on Name/URL and type your name there.

4. Hit the PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT button.

All entries will be thrown into a hat! The recipient of Pam Farrel's book will chosen on Monday, February 8th, at 7 pm (eastern time).

Have fun!
Linda

*** MONDAY EVENING UPDATE ***
Congratulations to the winner of the contest - Linda Dixon!

2 comments:

  1. What stood out for me was the quote:
    "realize how precious you are to the Lord" Wow, that had been a tough one for me throughout the fall of 2009. I did a lot of soul searching and bible reading and got an "ah-ha moment" where it just all fell into place. I was able to get go of a lot of past baggage and know I finally realize how precious I am to the Lord! It's a great place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking God at His word-sounds simple and blasphemous not to but I think I am finally "getting it". Nothing is too big for Him. He wants me to come to Him. Just two weeks ago as I prayed with my Sunday School class for their prayer requests-I gave one of my own...I believed that He would make a way for me-and He restored a job for me where I had just lost one do to a corporate decision, less than two weeks later! His timing is amazing and perfect and it confirmed that He was the supplier in all the details!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...