Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How 'Bout Those Vampires?


"Parallels between Christian thought and vampire myth"

"A relatively safe way to explore human nature"

ARE THEY SERIOUS?

I love curling up with a good novel. But I'm thinking that I want to flee any kind of evil. I'm thinking I want to fill my mind with what's true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praiseworthy {Philippians 4:8}.

I'm thinking absolutely "NO THANKS" to this up and coming new genre.

I'm going to guard my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus
{Philippians 4:7}.

And encourage you to do the same.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...