He's a professional victim's advocate. A professor. And a pastor. And he tells us how pastors should respond to domestic violence.
This is "must reading" for all ministry leaders. Because you know that the abused - and the abusers - are sitting in your pews. And both parties are crying out for your help.
And for hope.
- What to listen for
- How to empower the victim
- How to find advocates & safe houses for the victim
- When to dial 911
- What the issue of "submission" really looks like
- How to approach the abuser
- Reinforcing rehab
- How to assist the abuser in goal-setting
Caring for them both ~