Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Never Win Anything!

I never win ANYTHING!

So I just about fell out of my chair when I opened an email from Anne Jackson at madchurchdisease.com and found that I've won a copy of Adam McHugh's new book, "Introverts in the Church."

I'm fascinated with the subject he's exploring, since I've had numerous conversations with introverts, who sadly wonder if there's a place for them at the table. I am thankful to say, as an introvert who gains strength and energy from extended times of quietness and solitude, that the answer is a resounding YES.

I love that God has designed and shaped us in ways that are unique and complex. I remain confident that He loves us with all our own particular characteristics and idiosyncrasies! And is delighted to use us right where we are.

He rejoices over His beloved creation ~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...