It's that time of year ... Thanksgiving looms with it's groaning board of very hearty foods. As you invite family and friends to join you or as you make your way to someone else's home, do keep these 8 practical tips from Weight Watchers in mind ...
2. It’s all about the white meat.
3. Drink lots of water all day, especially with dinner.
4. Eat your favorite dish.
5. Start with a salad and/or soup.
6. Stick to your exercise plan.
7. Impress your relatives and contribute to the meal.
8. Wear form-fitting clothes during dinner.
Planning the menu? Please keep it simple so that you have energy to focus on what really matters. It's not about elaborate presentation of gourmet food or the elegance of the table settings. It's about joyful hearts overflowing with gratitude. And the relationships that make life worth living. And adoration of the One through whom all blessings flow.
"Praise the Lord, all you nations;
extol Him all you peoples.
For great is His love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever.
Praise the Lord"
- Psalm 117.