Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Job Hunt

Check out these 10 sharp interview hints from
YAHOO Hot Jobs that you might not have thought of.
Click here to read the details ...


1. Don't be a smiley face.

2. Don't be a small talker.

3. Don't sweat.

4. Don't be a road block.

5. Don't be petty.

6. Don't be a liar.

7. Don't be a bad comedian.

8. Don't be high maintenance.

9. Don't be a time waster.

10. Don't be a switchblade.

"But I trust in You, O Lord; I say, 'You are my God.' My times are in Your hands ... Let Your face shine on Your servant ..."
- Psalm 31:14-16.

Trusting Him to open the best doors for you ~
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...