Friday, July 3, 2009

Celebrate Freedom!

- Lydia Joy, 5 -

"Patriotism is not dead; our nation is not finished. Let us rally behind our flag; let us love our country with all its faults; let us work to improve it with all our strength; let us defend it with all our resources; let us hand it on to generations unborn better than it was when we received it; let us instill in our children the hope of our forefathers for the ultimate fulfillment of their dreams." Read more ...

- Kathryn Grace, 4 -

So go to the parade. Wave that flag. Be patriotic. Shed a tear. Give thanks. Celebrate with your family and friends. For while this country might not be perfect, we still are free.

- Andrew Timothy, 2 -

"I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. May my meditation be pleasing to Him, as I rejoice in the Lord" - Psalm 104:33-34.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...