Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's Your Message?










Observed in a local gas station recently - one car with 2 bumper stickers. One with an ichthus symbol (that fish thing that says you're a believer) and another that said ...
WHO ARE YOU
AND WHY ARE YOU SO UGLY?

Huh? You've got to be kidding!

I've got to admit that I find it more than offensive to see "JESUS SAVES" plastered on the back of the car that just cut me off in traffic. Or just zipped past me at about 87 mph in a 45 mph zone.

And ... I figure if I'm a bit put off by that, I can only imagine what a non-believer might think.

So ... if you've got to have a "faith-based" bumper sticker, please don't be obnoxious. Keep it tasteful. Because you're not just representing yourself.

And ... be sure your conduct behind the wheel is in integrity with the printed word that follows you. Consider if your walk is matching your talk. Or your drive is matching your jive!

And ... one more thing - if Jesus was driving down the road today, what would He have posted on the back of his car?

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...