Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Little Dings & Hurts"

"The only way I know how to get through a relational breakdown, or even to get over the tiny little dings and hurts that take place along the way, is to be willing to engage in the difficult conversations."

== TO PONDER ==

Which relationship in my life has begun to erode?

What are the "tiny little dings and hurts" that have taken me to this place?

What's my responsibility in where we are today?
What does God need to do in my heart?

How can I introduce that conversation that needs to occur?
Engaging in that hard work ~
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the table, friend!

This is where we gather and hang out. I'd love for you to pull up a chair and jump right into the conversation. Or simply say 'hello.'

l'll be dropping in to visit you sometime soon ...

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...